hubertgk,

When you say "sum that with 5" I presumed you mean add 5 to the single
number found for each item in your output list, because you are calling
Test2 every items.

I think if I understand correctly You need to divide the problem into two
steps. One sum the value of each list item together then two add 5 to the
total. To do this you will need a variable outside of the list to accrues
the values of the items inside the list.

I have not done this yet, but I need to do this for another piece of work
so I will provide a solution sooner or later.

Counting or adding values from lists or field in sets of tiddlers should be
a basic and accessible function in TiddlyWiki and it would be good if it
did not need additional plugins.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f5b21f2e-b8cb-4948-82f0-d8d4b11fda3b%40googlegroups.com.