Hey Tony,

I accomplish this with my node version using a bash script and "Folder
Actions" on OSX. When I ever I place a new PDF into a folder, my
bashscript runs and creates a .tid file and opens it in my text editor with
prespecified tags and titles.

If this interests you Id be happy to explore further!

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5d3b5d0f-eb50-49b0-9f8f-c6149d569170%40googlegroups.com.