Hello,
Thank you for this quick answser, I'll try :-)
I would have imagine something more simple ... not displaying the code of
SVG when editing, but display only the image.
I do not know Tiddly internal code, perharps it's possible to add "if
(content-type == 'svg')" somewhere ...
Philippe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5e0fdcb5-8118-4c52-89c7-87a7b002a517%40googlegroups.com.