Hino Tony,
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I was just seeing one side of the
coin, did not realize the use case of preserving the calling tiddler title
inside the list, or the nesting of lists.
Regards,
Marcio.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAFztscErq9Fv2XHaPzEWnpOKdc1-DirUjvObnKdxZwE0b6MKyg%40mail.gmail.com.