BuringTree,

Looking forward to a reloaded version.

I was wondering if there would be a way to (optionally) use the same story
as in the regular view or at least open it into the tile view or visa versa.

I would most often work without the tiles on my desktop (some exceptions),
but there are the cases where the tile view is best, especially once I go
mobile or tablet. It would be nice to transition from one to the other,
with the same set of tiddlers.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8567eff4-9011-462b-9346-60f19043767b%40googlegroups.com.