Hey man, it seems it really would be easier to track this in a centralized
place.

I created the repository as suggested... It's
here: https://github.com/jdjdjdjdjdjd/TW5-Material

Please do report issues there, and thanks again for your feedback!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6dc38af-f7e2-49c6-aae7-6ec029f58e95%40googlegroups.com.