> On 5 Jul 2018, at 16:10, 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki
> <tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> "Qualify" can also mean something like "to define more carefully", So the
> qualify macro helps create state tiddlers that won't be confused with each
> other. Or at least that was my interpretation.

That’s right. The qualify macro takes a plain state tiddler title, and
decorates it in a way that is unique to the place in the widget tree that it is
rendered.

It exists so that we can generate independent state tiddlers for the dropdown
status of things like tag pills which might be displayed multiple times on the
screen at once.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1C00498E-201F-4C4D-920A-BE97D0C9C35D%40gmail.com.