Another feature I'd like to request is no justification

I don't know how hard it would be to do, but it would be nice to be able to
drag a medium sized tiddler into the top middle, and then if there are
smaller ones that can fit on either side they would.  Unless I'm
understanding it wrong I think currently it can only either justify left or
right, but not in the middle.  Or another way of saying it is to be able to
just drag them to any block of the grid,* or maybe just keep the auto
justification but have a way to override that and "pin" a tiddler to a
certain location*, kind of like how the width field starts empty, but then
gets written to when you change it (so have a location field).

Now that I'm thinking about it, it would also be nice to have a way to *set
a default tiddler width* instead of having them all start at the smallest
width.

Thanks for this wonderful plugin!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d02f096e-0cf5-4022-8e4b-70878970fd8c%40googlegroups.com.