On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 10:33:19 PM UTC+2, TJ Walker wrote:

> I just added to my TW (5.1.17) wiki the main CM plugin along with the vim
> keymap plugin for it. It's not working.
>
> index.html:11067 Error executing boot module
> $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/keymap/vim.js: "Cannot find module named
> '../addon/edit/matchbrackets.js' required by module
> '$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/keymap/vim.js', resolved to
> $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/addon/edit/matchbrackets.js"

The "big" modes, like vim, emacs and sublime basically __need__ any other
plugin, that is available.

Have a closer look at the control panel:
https://tiddlywiki.com/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/  and see what's
needed for sublime. ... vim and emacs basically have the same dependencies.

We should probalby create some bundles, which would make it possible to
install several plugins in 1 go.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3f0b6b36-71e3-46b0-b349-56fb381c6df8%40googlegroups.com.