BTC

Yes. On fresh load from web in Firefox ESR 52. First initiation, RSOD. On
reload no problem.

I have NOT rigorously tested this. It may be related to a known problem
some plugins have with code on first run. BUT I don't have the competence
to be sure. What I do know is I have only seen the RSOD of first
initiation, not after.

Best
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/63340c9d-880f-4d6a-8b33-be185600bee3%40googlegroups.com.