I can copy paste from draw.io fine, and is my current method. I can even
write a script that grabs the data from a specific folder if it notices a
change and imports it into my node.js tiddlywiki automatically. What I
currently can't do is write a macro to turn that imported xml file into the
code required to embed it. Maybe I'll have time to tackle that next year...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/be94b2ca-2706-4ee3-a558-4b035fc98943%40googlegroups.com.