Josiah,

I am glad for your help, and marks - I need to jump into regex soon, but it
seems to require a lot of rote learning - perhaps I can make a wiki for
that?

In the case in question the three words can only be a-zA-Z

What would I replace \w with for this outcome?

Thank
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/19cb0297-a7f5-47e1-af61-61378a7885fb%40googlegroups.com.