Hi Mark,

The wikitext + regexps.js filter code you gave does an awful job and saves
me a lot of manual 'writing'.
But (there is always a but) I forgot to mention that sometimes more than
one tiddler can contain the same code e.g. `D801`.
In such a case I expected to see 2 tiddlers with D801 in the result list.
But what is displayed contains 4 tiddlers: 2x the expected 2 tiddlers. In
case 3 tiddlers contain the same 'code', the result displays 3x the
expected 3 tiddlers, and so on.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ar1k216dKkQ/W0uKQVBKvVI/AAAAAAAANZU/NgLDKpmY4-Q3orGsHafTk8N7HQIJmzuowCLcBGAs/s1600/Unexpected_result.png>

I tried to understand/change your wikitext code to no avail.
Would you be so kind to look into this problem?

For a MTC with the information given here, see
http://tw5tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/

Cheers,

Ton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4d333c2c-c51e-467e-9321-28e7bbf729fc%40googlegroups.com.