Wow, that is impressive, thank you O.o

However I do not quite understand why we need the second list widget. Would
you mind explain to me what it does? As far as I understand the first
"currentTiddler" references my ratings tiddler since it gets assigned by
the first list widget. But what does the second list do? And why do I have
to pass my ratings tiddler to getindex?

Cheers,
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/85c9b062-ce2c-404d-b1f6-0acc12f438e0%40googlegroups.com.