Tobias Beer has a small CSS to hide the tiddler buttons and display them
with mouse over the tiddler

.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-titlebar button {
opacity: 0;
transition: opacity .5s ease-in-out;
}
.tc-tiddler-frame:hover .tc-titlebar button {
zoom: 1;
filter: alpha(opacity=100);
opacity: 1;
}

I want to use the same ides and defined a custom class like mycls and then

.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-titlebar .mycls {
opacity: 0;
transition: opacity .5s ease-in-out;
}
.tc-tiddler-frame:hover .tc-titlebar .mycls{
zoom: 1;
filter: alpha(opacity=100);
opacity: 1;
}

and inside a tiddler I used it like below

! Hello

This is a test.

but it does not work!
Any comment idea?

Note I can change opacity for a block with mouse hover, it needs to have
mouse over that block! but here I want to change opacity when mouse over
the tiddler.

*Mohammad*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/16649264-9469-47e7-93ab-084e10d09e9e%40googlegroups.com.