On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 6:22:16 AM UTC-6, Alexei R wrote:

> Please give me some simple example.

I have this tiddler in my TW which creates a simple contact tiddler.

<$button class='tc-btn-invisible' tooltip="Create a new contact">

<$action-createtiddler

$basetitle='New Contact'

tags='contact'

firstname=''

middlename=''

lastname=''

address=''

phone=''

email=''

reference=''

birth=''

death=''

$savetitle='$:/.user/CreateContact!!newContact'

/>

<$action-sendmessage

$message="tm-edit-tiddler"

$param={{$:/.user/CreateContact!!newContact}}/>

{{$:/.user/images/add-contact.svg}}

</$button>

So a button is created, which when pressed not only creates the tiddler
with pre-defined fields but also opens it up for editing. Just like New
Tiddler button.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2290a720-bbc6-4a17-b630-bcbcf3ba45cb%40googlegroups.com.