Am Sonntag, 5. August 2018 03:01:07 UTC+2 schrieb h0p3:

> Hi community,
>> for those interested in more advanced Keyboard-Navigation within
>> tiddlywiki I've created
>> http://selectmode.tiddlyspot.com
>> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fselectmode.tiddlyspot.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF9Egw0JZO9ua6IhLV9uxHt-zZIBg>,
>>
>> where the "SelectMode" plugin will soon be available for drag&drop
>> installation
>>

> Sending you all my interweb XOXOs. Thank you! This could easily be my
> favorite plug-in.
>
> Meanwhile, if you're interested to test and comment, that would be great
>> help.
>> I'm looking for ideas how to visualize that the wiki is in select-mode.
>> The top yellow bar will get an option to be disabled, but there should still
>> be some kind of a visual hint that select-mode is on.
>>

> Feel free to ignore anything I have to say here. I'm just spitballin'.
>
>    - You might consider making it sticky as you scroll/navigate. It
>    doesn't follow you, and that might be worth having. The "highlighting" of
>    current/target/focused tiddler is outstanding. I really appreciate that
>    very much, and I may not really even need the bar just because of that
>    gorgeous highlighting.
>    - I use sticky titles (probably can't live without them). That
>    function wasn't working nicely for me on that particular TW, and I'm not
>    sure why. This might be a reason to put the bar on the bottom instead of
>    the top, which also has that sometimes annoying "Drop here (or use the
>    'Escape' key to cancel)" bar.
>    - Is it possible to start default in the text-body window for editing?
>    - You might consider adding a search bar that steps through entries
>    better than http://j.d.spartan.tiddlyspot.com/
>
> This is really awesome.

Thanks, very helpful!
I've addressed some points you've mentioned:
The select-mode bar is on the bottom now and should have sticky position
You can now select if you want to focus the text-editor or the title when
editing a tiddler. I'll probably add shortcuts that will be active in
select-mode to focus title, tags, editor, type and fields inputs

How did you imagine the search bar? How should it behave, what should it
search for... ?

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/45508578-5990-4291-a2af-89ad449dd623%40googlegroups.com.