@Jeremy,

Could tiddlywiki.com feature a number of best practice examples such as the
one given, ideally including less than optimal examples with annotations
and and pitfalls such as my own attempt here above? I cannot think of a
better way to learn good TW code than from seeing comparisons of good and
bad examples. My guess is a mere few, say 4-5 really good examples, could
cover a lot of ground. You would not have to author them but obviously it
would need your revision for tiddlywiki .com. I could make a first attempt
with the stuff in this thread and bounce it around with whoever feels the
urge.  Would you be positive to have this featured on tiddlywiki.com?

<:-)

P.S @Stuart, sorry for hijacking your thread... but IMO you got your moneys
worth already ;-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91adf491-3345-4c80-a683-b6ee8316b151%40googlegroups.com.