On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 11:55:02 AM UTC+2, Mohammad wrote:

> By the way I understood the checkbox in the core is not customizable  as
> we like!

I think, that's just because nobody did create a pull request yet and the
feature requests most of the time are for very specific usecases.

For the core, we need something, that is generic enough to be used for many
different usecases. ...

It needs to be "just good enough" to be useful by default and it "needs to
go out of the way" if users want to tweak it.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef8e1f23-bc7a-4f57-ac15-569324ec6be6%40googlegroups.com.