Jed Carty wrote:

> ... I guess not many people are using Bob so I will get to it when I have
> time.

Right. But its not from lack of interest. It is from simple lack of people.
Not not taking it up, rather the "pool is too small". IMO.

The fealty towards your work (recognition of the value of it) is very
strong.

Its part of a broader issue with TW that it is too insular. It has zilch
marketing.

Its one of those Catch 22s.

Given your work is so good. And TW is so good. More ACTIVE promotion needed
is sadly lacking.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/95d8e5cd-1775-4e13-89d3-c0243e634d9d%40googlegroups.com.