If you have a tiddler say called "Location", and then tiddlers that are
also tags like "Harbor District", "Upper City", etc., then you can make a
filter like:

[[Location]tagging[]]

which will show just the tags that are used for Location. Repeat for
Location-Type.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0fa261e6-216a-4d8e-9c48-9ce80419e579%40googlegroups.com.