Hi Siniy-Kit,

I am running a local Node.js TW with 6.000+ tiddlers. No internal PDFs. Lazy-loading all. Speed is ... so,so..., but ok. I did not hit a brick wall so far. Its on a Laptop which is ...  quite powerfull...

But I also have many growing singe-file TWs on normal PCs.

I cant help you with your original question, but maybe you can help me on the same issue:

What is the hardware you are using?

What is your operating system?

Kind regards,

Pit.W