Hi,

About Auto-download (or SaveTrail plugin), I believe it could be useful if
someone could "merge" this plugin with some kind of "file-backups" (from
PMario). So we could choose what tiddler to automatically backup (with a
special button for instance) in a designated folder (like file-backups
already does) and as a JSON file. It would be a "raw" tiddler-level backup.

Just a thought.

Regards

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/77eaa44b-f73f-46cd-a023-9a3c00fac3ab%40googlegroups.com.