This is a great work!!

I am interested in a slightly different feature compared to flashcard use
case which I hope would be possible to implement.
Human brain forget the information it doesn't use, so I wanted a simple
mechanism which would prompt me to work on the tiddler.
I wanted to use SR algorithm to schedule review of tiddler (every tiddler
in wiki except pluggins and assets) so I can recall the information,
refactor the tiddler and do maintenance if needed.
The interface would be a simple list filter which would show list of
tiddler titles (or captures) scheduled for review.
By clicking on the item in the list the tiddler opens in view mode. I would
click ok if I don't want to refactor it.
Otherwise I would click edit icon in the toolbar. Does anyone know if such
plugin exists or can provide some ideas how to implement it?

Best regards,
ILYA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/39fc0b42-427b-4112-b9d7-628a07c70f34%40googlegroups.com.