Ciao Jed & Bob

A note on how Bob upgrades.

The activation of the updated plugins works fine.

There may be a slight issue in that I don't think old shadows are always
being removed? Actually I'm unclear what is happening.

An existing upgraded Bob Settings of mine currently looks like this ...

But a vanilla install of Bob shows this on the same plugin version...

Notice the newer version has the "Bob Documentation" tab the previous does
not.

Is this an issue?

Best wishes
Josiah