Hi,
It can select different backends without modify/re-compile the code now. :)
I released a compiled versions with flatFile and bbolt backends, no sqlite
because corss-compile need cgo and more work.

Riz於 2018年9月16日星期日 UTC+8下午7時07分25秒寫道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dbe4489f-2607-41a7-bf88-691166d23c18%40googlegroups.com.