Hello,

I have a tiddler that handles body font-sizing... Maybe something like this
can make it easier for you to switch font-sizes, too:

Title:
$:/jd/Buttons/font-size

List:
40px 34px 30px 24px 20px 18px 17px 15px 14px 13px 12px 10px

Tags:
$:/tags/PageControls

Text:
<$wikify name="fontUp" text="""
<$list
filter="[{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodyfontsize}previous[$:/jd/Buttons/font-size]]"

emptyMessage="40px"/>
""">
<$wikify name="fontDown" text="""
<$list
filter="[{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodyfontsize}next[$:/jd/Buttons/font-size]]"

emptyMessage="10px"/>
""">
<$button class="tc-btn-invisible" tooltip="Decrease font size">
<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodyfontsize"
text=<<fontDown>>/>
<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodylineheight" text="1.2"/>
&#8722;
</$button>
<$button class="tc-btn-invisible" tooltip="Increase font size">
<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodyfontsize"
text=<<fontUp>>/>
<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/bodylineheight" text="1.2"/>
&#43;
</$button>
</$wikify>
</$wikify>

I used <$wikify> because I need the "emptyMessage" parameter, the list
field contains font sizes the buttons will scroll through, and I tagged the
tiddler where I wanted it go.

Hope this helps :)

-jd

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/27b965a4-7023-41da-b5d4-83f37b1f1d9f%40googlegroups.com.