hi xavier,

thanks for the pointer to the *default-tiddler-location* in the
tiddlerwiki.info file (i didn't know it existed)... however, it that option
doesn't work at all with Tiddlywiki on Node.js!

if a configure like this:

    "config": {
        "default-tiddler-location": "tiddlers"
    },

i.e. which is the "default" configuration - everything works as expected
(with or without customising tiddler file naming)

so, then i tried to change from "tiddlers" to "tiddlers2" without
"customising tiddler file naming":

i.e.

    "config": {
        "default-tiddler-location": "tiddlers2"
    },

then, the "story list" (i.e. "$__StoryList.tid") is not handled correctly,
nor any other TiddlyWiki configurations you can do, like "default tiddlers"
(i.e. "$__DefaultTiddlers.tid") once i refresh (or restart the Node.js
session) - tiddlywiki doesn't seem to recognise the "story list", so it
creates another one named "$__StoryList 1.tid"), and another file for the
"default tiddlers" named "$__DefaultTiddlers 1.tid"...

so, the "default-tiddler-location" configuration option in the "
tiddlywiki.info" file is sadly broken :-(

i've tested this with Node.js ver 8.11.1 on Tiddlywiki ver 5.1.17 for
Windows 7 (the target platform i need to get this working on).

i also tried "customising tiddler file naming", but that's broken as well
(the "$:/config/FileSystemPaths.tid" seem to be completely ignored).

but, if i put a "$:/config/FileSystemPaths.tid" file in directory
"tiddlers/_system/config"
with "default-tiddler-location" set to "tiddlers2", and the content of
"FileSystemPaths.tid" is:

```
[is[system]removeprefix[$:/]addprefix[_system/]]
[!has[draft.of]]
```
the "customising tiddler file naming" seem to work (the tiddlers are stored
in directory hierarchy as configured by the "$:/config/FileSystemPaths.tid"
file), but suffers from the same problem as mentioned above with the "story
list" - so that's broken, as well.

i didn't bother to get "default-tiddler-location" set to "." to work (which
is what i want), since this configuration i've used in this example must
work before i change the "default-tiddler-location" to the current
directory...

cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALyWh22wDq-LHWWkqhTqoK6ofXc5LEXkkCp_rY2_m4cTp24KmA%40mail.gmail.com.