I am trying to code a button press to Open a New Tiddler and Close the
Tiddler in which the button is shown, but having issues with the syntax of
the close Tiddler.
The codes follows below.
TiddlyWiki is configured to open the {{Initial Page}} tiddler on opening,
on which the below code is located (with Button Displayed).
The code below successfully opens the {{Introduction}} tiddler upon button
press, but does not close the {{Initial Page}} tiddler (which is the action
that I seek)
Documentation includes Param which is supposed to indicate
What am I missing??
Thanks much, Lee.
<$button >
<$action-navigate $to="Introduction"/>
<$action-navigate $tm-close-tiddler="Initial Page"/>
I ACCEPT ABOVE AGREEMENT
</$button>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0c7cc704-5967-4c77-954b-e5c35faa7ec1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.