I would like to build and edit toolbar button to wrap a line with or without a
link/reference to a tiddler that can be referenced from elsewhere.

I see no problem excising the text into a field of any name into that tiddler
and leaving a text reference behind. A default fieldname ending in a number
could be generated. We may also maintain a link in the text to ensure reference
are generated back to the tiddler.

Basicaly we would then have a feature that allows subtext of a tiddler to be
called on. With a little smarts we could have a search that finds all tiddlers
that reference a tiddler, then searches excerpts in filds that contain that
tiddler title.

These excerpts can be transcluded elsewhere by reference to the tiddler/field,
even edited.

Any thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f0e2a2f1-3be4-4895-a923-5a75fe70688f%40googlegroups.com.