There are multiple approaches that will allow you to keep your existing
TW's and pathing IF your paths are relative, you're running  Windows or
Linux. Nothing is as convenient to set up as TiddlyFox, but it is doable.

You can use tiddlyserver. ts serves up most files and uses relative paths.

You can use TiddlyBackup and links (Symbolic in Linux, Junctions in
Windows). You set up a sub-directory of your download directory, put links
in it that connect to your original location. This tricks the browser into
thinking your paths are below the download directory.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7c15c083-a9ed-4953-9ef6-6c19926b616f%40googlegroups.com.