John,

As Jeremy says, use the special address 0.0.0.0 in launching tiddlywiki and
then you can access the Wiki at the devices IP address on your local
network. Do keep in mind that the IP address is usually obtained by using a
DHCP server on the local network to issue the address. If your local router
does not have a static address assigned to your device (Set using the
devices MAC address) then the phone could get issued with different IP
Addresses, and if you connect to a different network or router (Wifi) your
mobile device may get another IP Address.

I have not confirmed it, but it makes sense, that if the server is run and
starts being available on one IP Address, then the Devices IP Address
changes then you may loose access, in which case you may need to reload the
tiddlywiki server on 0.0.0.0 again to "bind" to the new address.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7401a44e-a3b7-443e-aaf6-4523473a9f4a%40googlegroups.com.