I have been trying for ages to get tiddlywiki to render the tiddlers into
separate static html files. Like tiddlywiki.com itself is
made: https://tiddlywiki.com/static/RenderCommand.html However, I just
can't. Many different errors come up, or it just doesn't work properly

I just want the tiddlers to look the same as when I click "Export tiddler>
HTML", but ideally with the references between tiddlers linked in the right
way.

I have tried many commands like `tiddlywiki --render
"[!tag[norender]!is[system]]"
"[encodeuricomponent[]addprefix[static/]addsuffix[.html]]" text/html
$:/core/templates/static.template.html` and with many choices of template.
But the best I could get is separate HTML files, but without any styling at
all (unlike what happens with "Export tiddler> HTML"). The commands in
here
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Generating%2520Static%2520Sites%2520with%2520TiddlyWiki.html

don't work, and trying to do the same with `--render` complains that in the
TiddlyMap plugin `window` is not defined, and I can't filter that tiddler
apparently.

Anyone actually got this to work?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0fb64566-5b38-475c-9b9d-117749b0edf9%40googlegroups.com.