Hi Jeremy,

Can the script tag be used anywhere during loading, or was that for just
for illustrative purposes?

If I understand the flow you are suggesting, you wouldn't be able to load
tiddlers on the fly. But you could activate a checklist that would then be
used during the next reload to bring in the tiddlers ??

I feel like the security model is very odd. They don't want you to load
*data*, but loading actual *code* is OK*?*

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5f7bc9fd-330b-4e7e-819b-fcb26d818ebe%40googlegroups.com.