Mohammad

I had quick look at the Mendeley citation and citation style manger. The
part of it concerned with citation style (inline indicators) and
endnote/footnotes (the full references) does look doable in TW. I think the
issue would be whether you independently, one by one, support a citation
style or go for something that can manage and switch between multiple
types. Having ability to switch styles would be neat but a lot more
complicated. In this case its not just CSS you'd have to cope but also with
developing a generalisable "meta" data-structure.

Best
Josiah

The footnot plugin is good for start but we need to be able for scientific

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9be0897d-29a9-407d-bee6-888350bd2a50%40googlegroups.com.