Hi Michael,

You can do that with the reveal widget, see
https://tiddlywiki.com/#RevealWidget : 'Accordion or Slider'.

For ease of use you can create a slider macro. Create a tiddler e.g.
$:/_slider-macro (tag it with $:/tags/Macro) which contains:

\define slider(label,tiddler)
<$button popup="$:/state/$tiddler$" class="tc-btn-invisible"><$text
text="$label$
ยป"/></$button>
<$reveal type="nomatch" text="" default="" state="$:/state/$tiddler$"
animate="yes">

{{$tiddler$}}

</$reveal>
\end