Bimlas,

Some English support Choosed is not a word, Use Chose for having made a
choice in the past. It is one of the cases where adding "ed" does not work,
because choose is either present or future tense already, so saying "to
choose now or in the future and adding in the past with ed" just does not
work. I empathise with the complexity of learning English, although it is
my mother tongue.

On the fields pill yes, that is almost what I am saying but perhaps so we
can also edit them.

I suggest you not spend too much time on this, it will eventually pay off,
but there are some complicating issues. In a solution of my own not (yet)
published, called edit fields, I have a method of editing fields on the
current tiddler, but in this case I use another field on each tiddler to
show which fields and in what order to list in this edit mode. It also
draws on a definition tiddler to identify how to display/edit particular
fields like icon, colour or text.

If you want to pursue this, I suggest together we do a little design work
first, Identify the goal and how best to achieve it.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f87df2e6-1219-4564-9c0a-8db68141f989%40googlegroups.com.