Hello, h0p3 —

In case the wikify approach proves to be a little too complex, I will
suggest you might be able to construct and run filters a little more
concisely with my Formula plugin
<http://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html>!  I wrote it to make more
advanced calculations easier to do in TiddlyWiki.

I don't have a bunch of filter pieces in that wiki, but we can fake it with
this formula:

*"[title[" & join("]] [title[", [tag[Syntax]]) & "]]"*

You can test this on the landing page of my wiki.  This expression makes a
"title" filter step for every Syntax-tagged tiddler in my wiki and joins
them all together, producing a filter string.  We could put that into a
variable with the $formula-vars
<http://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html#FormulaVarsWidget> widget,
but it's also possible to construct and run the filter in one expression:

join("<br>", datum(*"(= *[title[" & join("]] [title[", [tag[Syntax]]) & "]]*
=)"*))

In your case you'll probably want to be applying the filters in series
rather than adding their results together, so you'll probably want a plus
or minus as suggested by Jed.  You might want to enclose the results of the
final filter in [[brackets]] so the list widget can understand them.  So
your final formula might be something like this:

[your_filter_construction_filter_here[]]) & "=)"))* & **"]]"*

If I dust the plugin off for more development, I might have to add some new
functions to make this sort of thing less hacky...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/75ab0769-4fb3-4b72-a65c-0a69e48d039a%40googlegroups.com.