Hello,
I'm new to TiddlyWiki and I need some help. A lot of help, in fact. But for
clarity, I'll try to keep it to one problem per post unless told to do
otherwise.

Problem #1:

Background: I'm trying to create a button that can be used to assign a
color to a known field of a tiddler. The button should end up being colored
like the last button visible in the color palette macro once the color has
been picked.

Problem: I can't figure out how to get the button used to open the popup to
get changed to the color chosen in the palette.

Code so far:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b9a0d0a6-bbc9-4d8f-aa9e-537e2b6a5653%40googlegroups.com.