Hello,

Apologies if this is too much of an off-topic question. I'm trying to make
a div box stick to a position within the viewport (the visible part of the
window) irrespective of scroll position so that it will always be visible.
I know that I should use position: fixed but this only makes the div stick
to the top of the tiddler frame. The div stays at the top of the tiddler
frame (becomes invisible) when the tiddler frame is scrolled to the bottom
instead of sticking to the top of the viewport.

Is there anything in the core CSS that keeps overriding what I'm trying to
achieve?

Here's my CSS:

    position: fixed
    top: 0;