Jeremy wrote:

One crazy possibility I’ve considered is to package a course as “personal
effectiveness” or “personal organisation" and show people how to be more
organised using the principles we’ve learned with TW. You’d still be
teaching how to use TiddlyWiki, but within a broader agenda rooted on the
idea that many people feel they would be more effective and successful if
only they were a little better organised…

I think a side project were us TWikers reflect on learning in this context
is a good idea...

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYdHSAXsnmkAC%2BDxnhRQCLoSUAEucXjnpEZuJNpvtwJr7w%40mail.gmail.com.