Physically appending the items would mean that you would then have to
change them (probably manually) every time your tiddlers changed. But you
could use a view template.

Make a tiddler and tag it with $:/tags/ViewTemplate with the following
contents:

<$list filter="[all[current]tag[HelloThere]backlinks[]limit[1]]"
variable="dummy">

!!! Backlinks
<<list-links "[all[current]backlinks[]]">>

</$list>

But change tag[HelloThere] to whatever your tag name is.

This should list links to the respective tiddlers at the bottom of the
tiddlers that have the desired tag.

Be sure to make a make a backup before trying this, in case I've made some
horrible error!

Also, be aware that if you just want to see the backlinks occasionally, you
can click on the "info" button from the drop-down menu on every tiddler.
>From the set of tabs that appears you can pick "References"  to see a
listing of tiddlers that link to the current tiddler.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db0538bc-cc9e-4d81-8e07-5c7525a43196%40googlegroups.com.