Hi,

I was wondering if this were possible:

I have this filtered list:
\define tgng()

<<list-links filter:"[all[current]tagging[]]">>
\end

that, for example shows all the tiddlers tagged "errands" when called from
that tiddler.

I'd like to make a button that allows me to create a "hard copy" of that
list into a tiddler in the sense that you could open the tid file in
another program and just see the list there, i.e. in the form of a normal
text file (I'm using BobTW)

I would imagine I'd need something like this (but one that works, ha ha)
\define mybutton()

<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler"
title="myErrands"
   tags="hardcopies"
text=<$list
filter="[all[current]tagging[]!tag[exclude]!tag[done]tag[errands]sort[priority]limit[20]]"></$list>

/>
\end

<$button actions=<<mybutton>> >
set Errands
</$button>

any suggestions?

thanks,
- Dave

P.s. is there any way to make the tiddler this way without opening it in
edit mode? i.e. just write over any previous versions of the file.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8deb2552-e129-466f-a50e-5a59d7f88f34%40googlegroups.com.