Tony

I haven't had time to try it but its useful info. I am not sure if you know
Scrapbook, an add-on in the old Firefox. This tip could enable one to maybe
emulate it and also help migrate an existing Scrapbook collection of pages
so its managed in TW.

Best
J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da08dfc5-7512-4759-8946-d1b60584d1b3%40googlegroups.com.