Hi Mohammad,

Glad to see sou found my macro :)

Maybe you can restate your questions, I am not sure what you would like to
know or do ... so just a short comment for now.
(See below)

Cheers,
Thomas

As you can see the  is a variable and then it has been called as a macro
> again! See below part of above code:
>
> <$set *name="proceedto"*
> filter="""[<proceed>removesuffix[ç-TestPassed-ç]regexp[es]]"""
> emptyValue="extractSnippet">
>    <$list variable="newRest"
> filter="""[<text>removeprefix<beforeStart>]""">
>       *<$macrocall $name=<<proceedto>>*
>

>    1. How this is possible with TW5?
>
> What it does (maybe in a not so elegant manner) is:
- evaluate the filter to decide about how to proceed
- call one of two macros named like the possible filter results

The goal is to loop through content extraction until there is no more
(relevant) content and then take the exit. (One might call this recursion,
I think.)

With TW version 5.1.18 we got the new else ~ option for filtering that
would make a more elegant process possible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bedbb7a9-a790-4887-a32e-f1215524cbd5%40googlegroups.com.