> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 1:41:48 PM UTC+1, BurningTreeC wrote:
>
>> I want to see how far I can go with wikitext only :P
>>

> I see. ... forgive my ignorance: IMO That's completely inefficient. ...
> Some string manipulations, like find and replace are 1 liners in
> javascript.

I forgive. This is very inefficient. But we shouldn't ignore the point how
far wikitext can go, could help understanding what not to do and what to
fix where.

> So if you want to have "multi-line" or "tag-like" fields you'd need to dig
> much deeper into the core and fix it there.
>
> -m

I think I don't want such fields, I just want to get those newline
characters correctly into my testtiddler. I believe the problem here is
that I'm using diff-match for visualizing that does some processing I don't
want

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab89cf61-f010-43f9-a765-68883009af7d%40googlegroups.com.