Jeremy,

The separator on this page needs to be changed from a colon (:) to an
equals sign (=). It kept throwing me off while trying to set this up. I did
the pull request thing on github, but I've not used it much so I don't know
if I did enough for you to ever have seen my proposed edit.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer%20Parameter%3A%20port

Thanks so much for TiddlyWiki!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6881eeb-0617-4afd-a637-f6cbf3d84ee7%40googlegroups.com.