jed,

With all due respect much of what you said is simply wrong. Some is related
to its beta (or TiddlyWiki) status, You and others are making assumptions
and not investigating it properly. I have full control of this now open use
network and can share control with multiple administrators and users even
on a per group level, It has a great deal of advantages over GG and
Possibly many other potential solutions, it also has its limitations (some
of which we already have covered in GitHub) but the ability to export our
own data etc... all exist.

As I stated before, if people use it and identify show stopping
limitations, they will at least inform us of what we want in a future
solution.

I was going to spend hours explaining, promoting and countering
misinformation to promote this as a solution at least to be considered by a
set of people keen to see this resolved, but I thought we were all adults
here (I am not saying you are not), and that I may have elicited sufficient
respect over the years with my contribution that some people would take a
serious look. Have an open mind. Especially since I have said I believe it
a viable solution given I have being  involved in a 45,000 person network
before.

I am sorry, but there seems to be too much fear of change, to even consider
a change, that even if we do build a new solution, my expectations are that
it too will be relatively ineffective compared to what we could have, if
there was a greater dialogue on such things. Personally I would and have
signed up to any proposed possible platform to investigate myself when
others proposed it.

I will not make a rod to beat my own back over this. My contribution is big
enough to not need me to spend a lot more time "pushing s--t uphill" and
trying to act in the communities best interest by asking people to consider
the advantages of one solution.

Yours Sincerely
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cc04e9c0-b095-4010-8ffb-ed2339b45049%40googlegroups.com.