Brian,

Thanks for sharing, that sounds and Looks really interesting. It looks like
a great piece of infrastructure for TiddlyWiki as a service if it can be
sufficiently secured.

Do share more about what you understand about this, is the repl.it service
open source? etc... I wonder how bob or TiddlyServer would fair on this
platform.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ec146ed2-3703-4f62-91d7-15ac10ff1d8a%40googlegroups.com.