Hey BTC,

Keeboord is now partly in the core, and the rest has merged into the
Navigator plugin? Is this correct? I'm interested in trying to use this in
conjunction with Thomas's simple search popup bar.

Thanks,
Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2bc0238f-9361-4507-88a0-2314181e96c9%40googlegroups.com.